Research your KAWASAKI with our VIN Checker
Enter your KAWASAKI's 17-digit VIN above to check your motorcycle VIN. We will show your vehicle specification and full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, detailed vehicle records, accidents, titles, and more. This information is compiled by VinFreeCheck.com from multiple sources including but not limited to DMVs, police records, insurance database and made public as a free, informational resource.
Kawasaki Heavy Industry Ltd is a reputable Japanese public conglomerate that is named after its founder Shōzō Kawasaki. The company mainly deals in the production of motorcycles, heavy equipment, aerospace, defense equipment, rolling stock and ships. It is also a competitive manufacturer of industrial robots, gas turbines, boilers, and other industrial products.
Kawasaki Heavy Industry Ltd sent out a team of proficient engineers and entrepreneurs to the USA, which had a huge demand for sophisticated and up-to-date motorcycles at that time. The American Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation established the headquarter in Chicago during the year 1966 but initially, the company had nothing; no firm, reputation, customers, and investors. However, due to their strong ambition to prosper and a promise to provide their customers with the top-notch quality of products, today Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation dominates over more than 90 percent of the American Motorcycle market.
Interesting facts about Kawasaki:
- The introductory motorcycle was launched by the company under a different brand name i.e Omega. The customer's expected a bike with exhilarating features that the omega motorcycle did not meet, hence faced some serious criticism from the buyers.
- Within two years, the company was able to establish an Eastern Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation in order to export motorcycles to the eastern coast of the US. Shortly, the American Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation and Eastern Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation were unified into Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA.
- In 1969, a remarkable performance by the "Mach III" motorcycle which includes a 500cc engine with a two-stroke triple, significantly helped the company to create a high-profile image worldwide.
- The Kawasaki company had gained immense fame and prestige from all over the globe and this was further enhanced after the inauguration of 900cc Zi in 1973, which was a robust four-cylinder motorcycle.
- By the 1980s, the company broadened its range of production by designing ATVs along with Side by Side vehicles and Jet Ski watercraft. This was followed by the launch of the Ninja sportbike that did not only gained attention from customers all over the world but also became the hot-selling product among the Americans.
- Starting with a space of 286,000 square feet, today the Lincoln factory has reached a size of 1.3 million square with 1000 local employees working there with great enthusiasm to provide customers with improved products that exceed their expectation level.
Supported VIN CHECK FOR KAWASAKI Models
|KAWASAKI||W 650||1965 - present||6|
|KAWASAKI||GPX||1986 - present||6|
|KAWASAKI||Vulcan||1984 - present||65|
|KAWASAKI||Z||1972 - present||41|
|KAWASAKI||KFX||2003 - present||24|
|KAWASAKI||EX 400R||1994 - 1998||1|
|KAWASAKI||VN 900||2005 - present||23|
|KAWASAKI||KX||1982 - present||77|
|KAWASAKI||KLX||2005 - present||42|
|KAWASAKI||VERSYS||2006 - present||28|
|KAWASAKI||KDX||1983 - present||2|
|KAWASAKI||Mule||2003 - present||76|
|KAWASAKI||Z 1000||2003 - present||21|
|KAWASAKI||Ninja ZX-10R||2003 - present||13|
|KAWASAKI||ER||1996 - present||6|
|KAWASAKI||GPZ||1981 - 2008||17|
|KAWASAKI||KVF||2003 - 2013||23|
|KAWASAKI||BJ||1996 - present||4|
|KAWASAKI||Ninja||1995 - present||77|
|KAWASAKI||KL||1978 - present||13|
|KAWASAKI||Teryx||2008 - present||33|
|KAWASAKI||Brute Force||2008 - present||27|
|KAWASAKI||ZR-X||1993 - present||5|
|KAWASAKI||ER-6f||2005 - 2013||8|
|KAWASAKI||CONCOURS||2018 - present||1|
|KAWASAKI||GTR 1400||2009 - present||5|
|KAWASAKI||ZZR||1988 - present||34|
|KAWASAKI||KLE 500||2004 - 2007||3|
|KAWASAKI||ZR||1999 - 2004||1|
|KAWASAKI||Zephyr||1989 - 1998||4|
|KAWASAKI||Eliminator||1985 - present||9|
|KAWASAKI||KLR 650||2000 - present||8|
|KAWASAKI||GTR||1986 - present||4|
|KAWASAKI||W 800||2010 - present||7|
|KAWASAKI||KX 85||2004 - 2005||1|
|KAWASAKI||ER 5||2003 - 2006||3|
|KAWASAKI||ER-6n||2009 - present||6|
|KAWASAKI||Vulcan 900 Classic||2007 - 2008||1|
|KAWASAKI||J||2016 - present||2|
|KAWASAKI||Ninja ZX-12R||2001 - 2006||1|
|KAWASAKI||Ninja ZX-9R||1994 - 2001||4|
|KAWASAKI||Balius||1991 - 2008||2|
|KAWASAKI||ZX||2018 - present||2|
|KAWASAKI||Bayou||2005 - present||4|
|KAWASAKI||Triple||1968 - 1982||5|
|KAWASAKI||ZX-R||1991 - 2003||5|
|KAWASAKI||H||2014 - 2015||1|
|KAWASAKI||EN||1992 - 1997||1|
|KAWASAKI||KE 125||1975 - 1982||1|
|KAWASAKI||Z400||2018 - present||1|
Where to find my VIN Number?
You can find your VIN through the lower right of the windshield, and under the hood of your front engine.
As for Motorcycle VIN, you can lookup your VIN on the motorcycle frame, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires all "two wheelers" or "three wheelers" or ATV to have the VIN displayed on the frame.
You can also do a VIN lookup or VIN number lookup on your insurance card/policy. You can learn more on how to locate your VIN from our guides as shown on the right side.
Locate Your Car VIN Number
VIN is an important piece of information you need to have. But where do you find it on your car? This guide is aimed to show you the different locations you can find the VIN of your CarLearn More
Locate Your Motorcycle VIN Number
Every motorcycle manufacturer display the VIN on different locations. The vast majority of motorcycles we came across display the VIN and frame number on the right side of the head stock tube.Learn More