Research your MOTORHISPANIA with our VIN Checker
Enter your MOTORHISPANIA's 17-digit VIN above to check your motorcycle VIN. We will show your vehicle specification and full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, detailed vehicle records, accidents, titles, and more. This information is compiled by VinFreeCheck.com from multiple sources including but not limited to DMVs, police records, insurance database and made public as a free, informational resource.
Also known as MH Motorcycles, Motorhispania was founded off Moto Guzzi Hispania by Oscar Raza in Barcelona. The founder was a director of Fiat who fled Ital during the fascist age as he feared for his life being Jewish.
The company was successful in Spain for many years and was a top seller of its products. Raza’s relationship with Moto Guzzi ended in 1979 and the company was renamed Motorhispania. It began manufacturing lightweight bikes using Minarelli engines.
In 1988, the company was acquired by Eusebio Gallego who worked hard to expand. It had over 100 workers and manufactured over 16,000 machines per year. The vast majority of these motorcycles were sold outside the country which raised the company’s profile as an important asset for Spain.
In 1988 Motorhispania changed hands. Eusebio Gallego purchased the company and it continued to prosper, with over 100 employees producing some 16,000 motorcycles annually. The great majority of these were exported, making the firm a valuable asset for the country.
The economic crisis of 2007 caused Motorhispania’s closure in 2014 and the following year, the company assets were acquired by Seville’s Joviselect SL. This firm is a producer of motorcycle parts as well as accessories. It sold Chinese-made Zongshen motorcycles under the Motorhispania brand.
- In the first years of the company’s presence, Rava, the founder, sold Lancia cars. However, Spain was going through hard economic times; hence, few people were able to afford them.
- Rava wanted to go into bicycle production but soon worked out that mopeds were more financially viable. The company sourced its mopeds from ISA, a Seville-based aeronautical company.
- The first motorcycle models produced by Motorhispania include Dingo 49cc which was produced in 1973; Feria produced in 1977 and the Poney which rolled off the production lines in 1978.
- The most distinguished models by the company include the Sport (1981); Cross 50 (1987); and Trail (1990).
- The RYZ SM 2006 is one of the last motorcycles to be manufactured by the company. It features a single-cylinder engine that comes with a liquid cooling system, a chain drive and a displacement of 49cmc.
Supported VIN CHECK FOR MOTORHISPANIA Models
|MOTORHISPANIA||DUNA||2012 - present||7|
|MOTORHISPANIA||FURIA||2012 - 2012||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||MH||2012 - present||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||RYZ||2005 - present||3|
|MOTORHISPANIA||RANGER||2015 - present||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||KN||2012 - present||2|
|MOTORHISPANIA||ARENA 125||2005 - 2012||2|
|MOTORHISPANIA||RX||2005 - present||2|
|MOTORHISPANIA||RX SUPER RACING||2002 - present||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||STREET||2015 - present||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||FURIA MAX ENDURO||2006 - present||1|
|MOTORHISPANIA||NK3||2015 - present||1|
Where to find my VIN Number?
You can find your VIN through the lower right of the windshield, and under the hood of your front engine.
As for Motorcycle VIN, you can lookup your VIN on the motorcycle frame, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires all "two wheelers" or "three wheelers" or ATV to have the VIN displayed on the frame.
You can also do a VIN lookup or VIN number lookup on your insurance card/policy. You can learn more on how to locate your VIN from our guides as shown on the right side.
Locate Your Car VIN Number
VIN is an important piece of information you need to have. But where do you find it on your car? This guide is aimed to show you the different locations you can find the VIN of your CarLearn More
Locate Your Motorcycle VIN Number
Every motorcycle manufacturer display the VIN on different locations. The vast majority of motorcycles we came across display the VIN and frame number on the right side of the head stock tube.Learn More