Research your MTT with our VIN Checker
Enter your MTT's 17-digit VIN above to check your motorcycle VIN. We will show your vehicle specification and full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, detailed vehicle records, accidents, titles, and more. This information is compiled by VinFreeCheck.com from multiple sources including but not limited to DMVs, police records, insurance database and made public as a free, informational resource.
Marine Turbine Technology’s early motorcycle models were built with a Rolls-Royce Allison model 250-C18 gas turbine. MTT was founded in 1903 and has its headquarters in Los Angeles, USA. Led by its president, Ted McIntyre, the company has completed a vast range of custom turbine engine solutions. McIntyre commissioned Christian Travert, a former motorcycle racer, and custom builder, to add a motorcycle to his company’s range of products.
The company is renowned for producing the first turbine-powered motorcycles which are street legal as well as the most powerful production motorcycle in existence. This magnificent machine is named the MTT Y2K Superbike.
The superbike differs from some turbojet-powered bikes in that it does not rely on jet propulsion for thrust. Instead, its turboshaft engine propels the rear wheel with the aid of a two-speed gearbox, chain as well as sprocket. The Y2K Superbike is manufactured strictly on demand and made to order for its consumers.
In the 2006 Las Vegas SEMA Show, MTT introduced the Street Fight. This machine helped to begin the standardization of the 420hp turbine which was powered by the Allison 250-C20B engine. 2015 saw the release of two new models: a 420-HP turbo engine- powered trike and the 420 RR motorcycle. The trike comes with the most up to date technology while the 420-RR is the most extreme motorcycle with regard to Race Ready (RR) upgrading, technical developments and aerodynamics.
- MTT Y2K Superbike holds the Guinness World Record for the most expensive production motorcycle in the world.
- Each Y2K bike is a one-of-a-kind machine that is handmade to meet the buyer’s specific requirements.
- The superbike also holds the record for the most powerful production bike on the globe.
- The bike is manufactured in-house
- The turbines used in MTT bikes are second-hand. They are acquired after reaching the original owner’s assigned running time limit. Then they are rebuilt and refurbished with a long-term warranty with every machine purchased.
- Since the turbine engine is built to run on various types of fuel, the superbike does not demand jet fuel in order to operate. However, it is advisable to use thicker fuels because they come with higher energy content than lighter fuels.
Supported VIN CHECK FOR MTT Models
|MTT||Y2K||2001 - present||1|
Where to find my VIN Number?
You can find your VIN through the lower right of the windshield, and under the hood of your front engine.
As for Motorcycle VIN, you can lookup your VIN on the motorcycle frame, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires all "two wheelers" or "three wheelers" or ATV to have the VIN displayed on the frame.
You can also do a VIN lookup or VIN number lookup on your insurance card/policy. You can learn more on how to locate your VIN from our guides as shown on the right side.
Locate Your Car VIN Number
VIN is an important piece of information you need to have. But where do you find it on your car? This guide is aimed to show you the different locations you can find the VIN of your CarLearn More
Locate Your Motorcycle VIN Number
Every motorcycle manufacturer display the VIN on different locations. The vast majority of motorcycles we came across display the VIN and frame number on the right side of the head stock tube.Learn More