Research your VOR with our VIN Checker
Enter your VOR's 17-digit VIN above to check your motorcycle VIN. We will show your vehicle specification and full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, detailed vehicle records, accidents, titles, and more. This information is compiled by VinFreeCheck.com from multiple sources including but not limited to DMVs, police records, insurance database and made public as a free, informational resource.
Off-road Racing (VOR) is an Italian motorcycle brand which mainly produced enduro, off-road and cross motorcycles. Founded in 1998, the company was established in Ronco Briantino, Milan but is currently based in Triuggio. In 2002, the company’s name was changed to Motorcycles VOR and also began producing street motorbikes.
The founders of the company were two brothers, Alvaro and Guido Vertemati. They relied on off-road experience gained from working with other companies such as Husaberg, a Sweden-based manufacturer of off-road bikes. The brothers had also been partners with Husaberg as well as importing for Italy over a ten-year period. The Vertematis had a falling out with the Swedish company which was taken over by KTM, an Austrian company.
The brothers went on to build the C500 which incorporated a few Husaberg solutions, for instance, the airbox in framework beam which helped to save space. There are not many VOR models to speak of. However, they produced the MX 450 which turned out to be one of their most popular and successful machines.
In 2002, a corporate crisis hit and extended to 2004 leading to corporate bankruptcy. It was acquired by the Mondial Moto Group and renamed VOR Motorcycles. Recovery from the failure saw the bikes were re-proposed with the brand Vertamati Racing. They were presented for enduro, cross and supermotard versions.
- The MX 450 featured a four-stroke engine that had a Keihin FC 39 fuel system and electronic ignitions. This model which also featured a chain final drive with a kick-starting system was exclusively focused on cross competitions.
- The company has been successful in a good number of competitions such as the Six-Day endure as well as the Enduro World Championships.
- The MX 450 presents important features such as the new Ohlin suspension with the newly designed swingarm that would be beneficial to customers who are particularly interested in an off-road motorcycle.
- It is possible to buy or sell any model of the VOR bikes ever made.
- VOR motorcycles are produced with pedal start and electric versions. The pedal, which is strictly forward, is characteristic of the brand. The electric version does not include the pedal.
Supported VIN CHECK FOR VOR Models
|VOR||MX 450||2004 - present||1|
|VOR||EN-E 450||2004 - present||1|
|VOR||EN-E 530||2002 - present||1|
|VOR||SM-RC 570||2005 - 2006||1|
Where to find my VIN Number?
You can find your VIN through the lower right of the windshield, and under the hood of your front engine.
As for Motorcycle VIN, you can lookup your VIN on the motorcycle frame, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires all "two wheelers" or "three wheelers" or ATV to have the VIN displayed on the frame.
You can also do a VIN lookup or VIN number lookup on your insurance card/policy. You can learn more on how to locate your VIN from our guides as shown on the right side.
Locate Your Car VIN Number
VIN is an important piece of information you need to have. But where do you find it on your car? This guide is aimed to show you the different locations you can find the VIN of your CarLearn More
Locate Your Motorcycle VIN Number
Every motorcycle manufacturer display the VIN on different locations. The vast majority of motorcycles we came across display the VIN and frame number on the right side of the head stock tube.Learn More