Research your AJP with our VIN Checker
Enter your AJP's 17-digit VIN above to check your motorcycle VIN. We will show your vehicle specification and full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, detailed vehicle records, accidents, titles, and more. This information is compiled by VinFreeCheck.com from multiple sources including but not limited to DMVs, police records, insurance database and made public as a free, informational resource.
The superlative manufacturers of Portuguese, Antonio Pinto introduced the company AJP motos in 1987. He is well-known for being a 7 time National Enduro Champion. From 1987 till today, the AJP motos have gained huge fame in the field of Enduro and off-road motorcycles. Initially, Antonio Pinto had a small auto-related repairing workshop. There, he designed the first motorcycle model "Ariana" in 1987, which has 125cc with 2 stroke Casal engines. This accomplishment led him to introduce his own automotive brand.
The fundamental objective of AJP motos is to launch motorcycles that are built especially for enjoyment, comfort, and long-distance races even over the rough terrain. The dedicated team of engineers at the company of AJP motos makes sure to manufacture the bikes using the finest quality of material and cutting-edge technology to provide customers with the most durable and resilient motorbike.
Interesting facts about AJP
- From 1996 to 2000, the AJP bike was capable of winning the National Champion of Enduro Series for continuously for 5 times in a row.
- In 1996, 1997, and 2000 AJP motorbike was successful in winning the National Off-road series.
The first and foremost PR4 series model, 125cc with 4 stroke engines, full steel body, short wheelbase, fuel-tank under the seat, narrow stand-over width, and high-end suspension was launched in early 2000s.
- The first units of produced motorbikes were exported to European countries like France, Germany, England.
- Along with the launch of PR4 200cc with 4 stroke engines, the export activity was extended to more countries like Spain, Poland, Italy, and Greece.
- The light-weight aluminum body PR3 200 MX bike was introduced by AJP motos in 2007
- In 2009, with the manufacturing of homologated PR3 200cc including 19bph, the
company established a partnership with AICEP Capital Global.
- In 2016, the company introduced motorbike with a stunning element of liquid cooling.
- The most demanded light-weighted motorbike in the market, 650cc PR7 with a
single-cylinder, was launched in 2019. The motorbike comes with incredibly fascinating and impressive features making it very difficult for customers to refrain from purchasing.
Supported VIN CHECK FOR AJP Models
|AJP||PR||2000 - present||127|
|AJP||Galp||2005 - 2009||2|
|AJP||SUPERMOTO||2009 - 2012||2|
|AJP||Enduro||2009 - 2013||4|
Where to find my VIN Number?
You can find your VIN through the lower right of the windshield, and under the hood of your front engine.
As for Motorcycle VIN, you can lookup your VIN on the motorcycle frame, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires all "two wheelers" or "three wheelers" or ATV to have the VIN displayed on the frame.
You can also do a VIN lookup or VIN number lookup on your insurance card/policy. You can learn more on how to locate your VIN from our guides as shown on the right side.
Locate Your Car VIN Number
VIN is an important piece of information you need to have. But where do you find it on your car? This guide is aimed to show you the different locations you can find the VIN of your CarLearn More
Locate Your Motorcycle VIN Number
Every motorcycle manufacturer display the VIN on different locations. The vast majority of motorcycles we came across display the VIN and frame number on the right side of the head stock tube.Learn More